We have to see various forms of identification to satisfy our insurance provider. You don’t need to provide these when you book but approximately 1 week before you collect the campervan we’ll contact you to check your ID and remind you of what to bring with you so you have everything you need for your campervan holiday. We prefer to check all ID during the week before you arrive as this avoids any delays when you pick up the campervan, so we’ll ask you to provide the following:
- A copy of each driver’s driving licence
- A DVLA licence check code for each driver
- Two other proofs of address for each driver that show the name and address as shown on their driving licence. The following are acceptable:
– Utility bill received within last 60 days (mobile phone bills are NOT acceptable)
– Bank or credit card statement received within last 60 days
– Payslip received within the last 60 days
We’ll ask you to bring these documents on the day too. If you have an old style driving licence, you’ll need to bring your passport too, so we’ve seen photographic ID.
If you have any queries with regards to the above, please don’t hesitate to call us.